Essence Cosmetics Pure Nude Highlighter 010 Be My Highlight Review + Swatch + Price

Here's a review on Essence Pure Nude Highlighter 010 Be My Highlight.

PRICE: P239.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all SM department stores and Watsons

 THE VERDICT:

Apparently, Essence Cosmetics' Pure Nude Highlighter is one of their best- seller; according to some, it's such an elusive product because demand is high, but stocks are moderate. I got really curious and luckily, I got hold of one; why is this highlighter so popular? Find out below.


ESSENCE PURE NUDE HIGHLIGHTER 010 BE MY HIGHLIGHT IN DETAIL

A baked highlighter from Essence Cosmetics' popular NUDE collection. Provides light, natural shimmer making it perfect for overall highlighting of the complexion.

Ingredients

This highlighter comes in a decent packaging; looks a bit kiddy so one wouldn't expect much; when you open the packaging, it's just has a plain, non- shimmery surface that you'll wonder if this is a highlighter or pressed powder.

But then again, we were told to not judge a book by its cover and it rings true for this product.

010 Be My Highlight is a nude champagne shade.When I swirled my fingers on the pan, powder felt really smooth, soft, and I felt the powder particles attaching nicely to my skin; I almost knew right away that this will transfer nicely onto the skin.

When I swatched it on my hand, it looked incredibly even and smooth, and while it is pigmented, coverage can be built gradually and it won't look sheer or stark right away; finish is more of soft metallic than shimmery or frost, which gave me the feeling that it will look more natural on the skin. This got me wondering, is this really P239 only???

ESSENCE COSMETICS PURE NUDE HIGHLIGHTER 010 BE MY HIGHLIGHT IN ACTION

Pure Nude Highlighter on my cheek bone and temple

Whoa! Look how natural- looking that highlight is! Like a bask of sunlight on the skin, Pure Nude Highlighter gives the right kind of glow that's perfect for everyday; the baked texture melts nicely on the skin for a skin- like look and the nude champagne shade mimics the natural flesh tone of the face; the result is a very natural- looking glow!

It's possible to strobe your skin on a daily basis without looking as if you're always out for a ball or a party and Pure Nude Highlighter makes that possible! This is now my everyday strobing powder!

ESSENCE COSMETICS PURE NUDE HIGHLIGHTER 010 BE MY HIGHLIGHT RATING

Please visit ESSENCE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details about this product.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. OEMGEE! Ang ganda! Very natural ang color pay off nia, I bet that the particles are too small that's why it looks very very fresh and natural kapag inapply sa face! EEEHHH, being a highlighter addict makes me happy about this product. Its cheap and the quality is so-so ganda! :) Gaano katagal nag stay sayo to Ms. M? Thinking of buying this also but I have the catrice pa you reviewed before haha! Thank you for sharing this, I hope they'll improve their packaging too! Yung mas sturdy looking and sophisticated. Hopefully in a metal container sana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always see this also raved by so many vloggers and bloggers. Which made me put in my list "to buy" because of the reviews I read or watch. Only thing is its OS everytime I want to buy it. Hopin next I get to chance upon an available stock at Essence counters. And I want that glow that's natural and can be used for an everyday basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It is a really good highlighter and pretty cheap too. I want to get my hands on this baby! Can't wait for pay day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathleenlight's fave drugstore highlight! I love this product so much it's just gives your face a subtle look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look smooth! Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the bias review Ms.Martha 👍💟 Nagulat di ako sa presyo,mura na siya pero yung quality based on your swatches at ratings niyo yayamanin hehe... 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the simplicity of this shades 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ang ganda ng effect, so natural and affordable. Thanks sa review Ms M.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)